Easy read – Plan for winter
1. Make sure you have your flu and COVID-19 vaccines. This will protect you, your family and friends.
2. Protect yourself from the COVID-19 virus by:
3. Do not leave it to the last minute to get your prescriptions.
Make sure you have all the medicine you will need.
4. Try to help your family or friends if they need to leave hospital.
5. Get help early if you do not feel well. You could:
6. Please take care not to slip, trip or fall in bad weather.
7. Check on your friends, family and neighbours to see if they are ok.
8. Try to keep your home warm. You may be able to get help to pay for your heating.
9. Remember the 5 steps to wellbeing:
10. Be kind to everyone you meet.